Over the last few weeks I’ve been the recipient for a nomination for the Versatile Blogger Award, courtesy of Treasured Travels (A.K.A. @BeckySkel). I want to personally thank Becky for the nomination and my third award nomination since I entered the blogosphere; she’s a fellow travel blogger who I’ve had the pleasure of recently following and engaging with. The link to her blog is underneath this paragraph, and feel free to give her some advice on finding travel brands to work with as she is one who deserves an opportunity to be associated with one.
Becky’s blog: http://www.treasuredtravels.co.uk
The Versatile Blogger Award is one of the many blogger accolades created for bloggers bloggers with the main incentive of bringing bloggers from different areas of the blogging community together and gaining their content more awareness and recognition. Like with the other awards there are certain rules nominees have to abide by when doing their write-up.
The Rules For The Award
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Share 7 facts about yourself with your readers
3. Nominate a maximum of 15 bloggers for the award
7 Facts About Me
1. I’m a qualified gym instructor (pending receiving the certificate).
2. I haven’t been to a theatre play before. From what I remember. To be fair it might have been given how expensive a very decent play in West End is, but then again there’s a cheaper theatre near where I live and I’m sure the quality of the independent plays are good so maybe the theatre needs to stop being overlooked by myself.
3. I once cycled from East London to West London. For one of my ‘targets or goals for this year I wanted to do things I hadn’t done before and I can a story about so pedalling to the metal from one side of my backyard to another was an interesting story to make haha.
4. I hate it when people constantly talk over others. A bit of a negative I know but this is one annoying thing that happens quite a bit to me, it seems like only a pet hate but actually significant. I get that some people are comfortable enough to do this around long-time friends and relatives they know very well and may pick it up as a habit. At times there are things that need urgent attention so you’d want to enforce a certain message I understand that, but in casual conversation I find it a bit rude and abrupt if you’re always interrupting someone in favour of what you want to say and not listening to the full message given by someone, their voice is just as important as yours you know.
5. I’m not a fan of babies crying. Especially on public transport. I’ve always got an uncomfortable sensation running through when a baby or toddler screams out of fear or sadness rather than joy or happiness.
6. I love crepes! It is so delicious and fell in love with them when I went Amsterdam last year and had my first bite of it, that first bite have turned into many better ones since. Nutella crepes without a doubt are my favourite ones. Along with buttermilk pancakes, crepes are uust that good they can give me a mini orgy lol. Do recommend going to France and experimenting with different toppings as crepes is one of France’s native food.
7. I’m a big comic-book fan – movies, TV shows and comics. Oh – and I like both Marvel and DC just as much. You don’t always have to pick one or the other; I’m always in awe of how much of a pop culture breakthrough the superhero genre has made over the last 10 years (I credit the MCU for this mainly) and how it has evolved to incorporate real-life themes and engage the most casual viewer.
Their Twitter handles are also given near their blog links:
Elle Louise (@ellelouttravels) http://www.ellelouise.co.uk
Al (@AlBell42017) – http://www.asimple-view.blog
Jenna (@jennasworldview) – http://www.jennasworldview.wordpress.com
Jazzy (@jazzyafsana) – http://www.afewmoments.org
How to C The World (@howtocthworld) – http://www.howtoctheworld.com
Coco (@CocoVLondon) – http://www.cocovlondon.co.uk
Nicola (@nicshealthylife) – http://www.nicshealthylife.co.uk
A Bonnie Travellers Inside Guide (@bonnietraveller) – http://www.abonnietravellersinsideguide.wordpress.com
Our European Escapes (@EuropeEscapes) – http://www.europeanescapes.wordpress.com
Erik (@ActuallyErik) – http://www.thetravellingninjas.com
Chloe (@WorldMeetChloe) – http://www.worldmeetchloe.com
Road2Culturedom (@Road2Culturedom) – http://www.roadtoculturedom.com
Hannah (@birdonaboard) – http://www.birdonaboard.com
Mel (@hellamelblog) – http://www.hellamel.weebly.com
Also I want to use this nomination post as a chance to thank A Bonnie Travellers Inside Guide for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award once again.
Hope everyone has a great weekend, and happy blogging!
Johnny | The Travel Connoisseur