Last year I came up with a bucketlist of personal and career-related things I wanted to accomplish as an alternative to new year’s resolutions. Whether it was passing my driving test, losing a certain amount of weight or doing a driving experience, it helped shape 2019 into the successful and fulfilling year it was.
There were some that I managed to achieve, others I unfortunately couldn’t tick off whether it was due to the lack of time available, money or not enough opportunities over the course of the year.
Although I’ve been thinking in ways to top 2019 and enrich my life with more memorable experiences. I thought why not come up with another travel and lifestyle bucketlist for 2020 with new and achieved goals included.
I’ll also do a little overview of this year’s bucketlist for those who hadnt seen my bucketlist. As well reveal to you lot my travel and lifestyle bucketlist for 2020:
Review of my 2019 Travel and Lifestyle Bucketlist
1. Travel to a country in Africa❌
2. Take a selfie with a flight attendant – Achieved ✔
3. Visit Winter Wonderland – Not Achieved ❌
4. Explore two other cities/towns in the UK – Achieved ✔
5. Attend a blogging convention (any ones anyone know of feel free to plug them in the comments) – Achieved ✔
6. Drink alcohol and get tipsy on a flight – Not achieved ❌
7. Attend a Networking event outside of London – Not achieved ❌
8. Officially become a qualified Personal Trainer – Not achieved ❌
9. Start running my own fitness classes – Achieved ✔
10. Earn my first paycheck from blogging! – Achieved ✔
11. Reduce my body weight to 90kg by my very last gym session of 2019 (82.4 kg) – Achieved ✔
12. Pass my driving test – Achieved ✔
13. Go Indoor Skydiving– Achieved ✔
14. Drink Scotch Whisky in Scotland – Achieved ✔
15. Host a blogging chat over social media – Achieved ✔
16. Attend a Motorsport race – Not Achieved ❌
17. Go on a Mercedes-Benz driving experience – Not Achieved ❌
18. Attend a Comic/Film-con – Achieved ✔
19. Have three regular income streams by the end of 2019 – Achieved✔
My 2020 Travel and Lifestyle Bucketlist
1. Go To A Motorsport Race
2. Go And Do a Mercedes Benz Driving Experience (recycled from last year)
3. Attend a Music Festival Abroad
4. Watch a film/movie at an outdoor cinema
5. Attend an NFL game
6. Go To My First Theatre play.
7. Attending a networking event outside of London.
8. Do Bottomless brunch
9. Reach 25 countries by the end of the year
10. Spa Day or weekend (facial, splurge, mud bath)
11. Collaborate with more travel and Tourism brands
12. Attend a Health and Fitness Expo or Convention
13. Run the London Marathon or a Half Marathon
14. Go To Winter Wonderland
15. Attend a TED or TEDx Talk
Personally, I prefer doing bucketlists to new years resolutions. By mentioning the exact experiences and things makes goals more focused and specific. It means you have plan of action. Rather than setting up more generalised, vague goals you set yourself.
What have you got on your bucketlist for 2020? Have you given yourself any ravelling and lifestyle goals for the new year? Feel free to share them in the comments section below.
Johnny | Johnny’s Traventures