A new year is upon us. It’s normally around this time we’re thinking what to leave behind in 2018 and what to take into 2019 so that we are living our best lives.
That often means giving ourselves the dreaded new year resolutions to live up to. Some of those may include trying new things, traveling to new untouched terrain or taking steps towards your career goals.
I had a few resolutions of my own – but I personally decided to turn it into a bucket list instead since there were plenty of things I set out to do.
Image Credit: Canva
My travel and lifestyle bucket list:
1. Travel to a country in Africa
2. Take a selfie with a flight attendant
3. Visit Winter Wonderland
4. Explore two other cities/towns in the UK
5. Attend a blogging convention (any ones anyone know of feel free to plug them in the comments)
6. Drink alcohol and get tipsy on a flight
7. Attend a Networking event outside of London
8. Officially become a qualified Personal Trainer
9. Start running my own fitness classes
10. Earn my first paycheck from blogging!
11. Reduce my body weight to 90kg by my very last gym session of 2019.
12. Pass my driving test
13. Go Indoor Skydiving
14. Drink Scotch Whisky in Scotland
15. Host a blogging chat over social media
16. Attend a Motorsport race
17. Go on a Mercedes-Benz driving experience
18. Attend a Comic/Film-con
19. Have three regular income streams by the end of 2019
What are your travelling and lifestyle goals for the new year? I’m planning to review them by mid-year and the end of the year to gauge where I’m at.
Thank you to everyone who has read my blog this year. All the success myself and the blog has had is down to every single reader. I’ve enjoyed writing about traveling and long may it continue into 2019!
To all the readers: Happy New Year – and a belated Merry Christmas!
Johnny | Johnny’s Traventures